It is necessary for people patronizing an e-commerce company to know and learn how to check their card balance on the website and app without regaining it. So, this article will aid you in reviewing your Amazon Gift card balance using a computer and a mobile gadget.
You will also learn how to check the balance of the physical Amazon Gift Card without redeeming it. The author will also serve you detailed, easy-to-follow steps on reloading your gift card balance using both a desktop computer and a mobile gadget.
How to Examine Amazon Gift Card Balance without Redeeming It
The two easy-to-follow means you can use to examine or check-up your remaining balance on your gift card are:
- Desktop Computer
- Mobile Gadget
You Can Inspect Your Balance By Using A Desktop Computer
When the need to know your gift card balance arises, you can use a desktop computer to check your remaining fund amount by adhering to the below guidelines:
- Sign in to your shopping account using any web browser of your choice on your computer system. You can use web browsers like Chrome or Firefox.
- Head to the Accounts and Lists options and select the account button on your account main page.
- On the account page, choose the gift card choice that is displayed on the menu.
- After clicking on the desired option, the remaining fund on your card account will display at the top of the screen.
You Can Inspect Your Balance By Using Your Mobile Gadget
You can access and know the remaining amount you have left on your card using your mobile gadget. To have first-hand information on this, check out the below steps:
- The foremost step is to download the Amazon shopping app. You can either download it from the Google Play Store for Android users or Apple App Store for iPhone users.
- After downloading, ensure to install the app before you begin to sign up and create an account.
- After the above step, head over to the profile icon at the bottom of the menu screen.
- Then scroll down to where the gift card balance choice is displayed and tap on it.
- At this point, you will see your remaining card fund displayed on the screen.
How to Inspect Physical Amazon Gift Card Balance without Regaining It
You can also check your Amazon Gift Card without regaining the balance of your physical card cash amount if you have one. But the only challenge is that you can’t do it by yourself without the assistance of the customer support team.
So, to reach out to the Amazon e-commerce company customer support team, check out the below steps for a guide:
- On the Amazon homepage, head over to the customer support page.
- On the customer support page, search and click on the I need help button to continue the process.
- Request to communicate with a customer support representative to aid with the process.
- Tell the customer support representative to assist you in examining your account fund.
- Provide the customer support representative with the code at the back of the gift card when they request it.
- The representative will let you know the remaining fund you have left on your card.
Two Easy Ways to Top Up Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
Manual and automatic method are the two currently known ways to top up the balance on your card. You can top up the account by adding funds using a desktop or mobile gadget or setting an automatic topping option. Both ways have advantages that suit your need or desire.
Manually topping up your balance lets you know and keep track of the exact fund you are recharging. The automatic means of topping up aids you to modify to suit your spending, either much or less.
This section will show how to use desktop computers and mobile gadgets to top up your card balance manually and automatically.
Manual Method (Using Desktop and Mobile Gadget)
How To Manually Recharge Amazon Gift Card Funds Using A Desktop Computer
- Ensure the Amazon company website is accessible on any browser of your choice on your computer.
- Go to the Accounts and Lists option and select the Account button.
- Tap on the Gift cards option on the next page that will pop up
- Then on the new screen that will show, check for the Reload option under the menu icon and click on it.
- You can either choose or type in the value you want to recharge.
- After the above step, your account fund will top up.
How To Manually Recharge Gift Card Funds Using A Mobile Gadget
- Ensure to download and install the Amazon app on your mobile gadget (Android, iPad, or iPhone)
- After creating and signing in to your account, select the profile icon on the homepage.
- Open the Gift Card Balance section on the profile page and click on the manage button.
- Then click on the Reload Balance button to proceed with the process.
- Type in the amount you wish to top up and click on the Buy Now option to purchase the product you want to purchase.
With this method, you are at liberty to decide when to reload your balance automatically. You can set it to top up on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis, and you can also set it to stop at a certain limit amount.
The only thing you have to do is to access your profile on the app and choose the automation option. You can customize it to suit your preference, such as the time, date, amount, and interval.
And there you have it! An easy formula for checking your Amazon Gift Card Balance without redeeming It. We hope the above guide has been of help.
Want to learn more on other trending and crucial topics from Penpeninsula? We have a wide range of articles that are ripe for you to explore. The most important thing you can do is to use the steps given above to Check Your Amazon Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming It .