Facebook Marketplace rating – The common question most people ask about the Facebook Marketplace rating is that if it really works. Trying to figure out if ratings does have any impact to customer or seller who are been often time rated either high or low about certain services or transactions on the Facebook Marketplace. The frequently asked questions and answers in this article below helps answered that question about how ratings works on Facebook Marketplace.
Well, the seller initiates the rating process. You’ll be informed and given the opportunity to rate the seller after the seller has left you a rating. Once both the seller and the buyer have left a rating, the ratings are known to both the seller and the buyer.
Go to your Marketplace profile and look for the Ratings as a Seller and Ratings as a Buyer section to see your own ratings. The number of people who have recommended you to the Marketplace group is represented by the number of ratings therein.
Is Facebook Marketplace reviews anonymous?
You can’t see who left a rating because it’s private.
How do Facebook Marketplace ratings work?
Below is the step by step guide to rate a seller or buyer on Facebook Marketplace:
How to rate a seller on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or“Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
How do I hide my Facebook marketplace ratings?
In the upper-right corner of your page, click “Settings.” Select “Settings” from the Reviews or Recommendations section.
How to Hide Star Ratings
- Click the three dots at the upper-right corner of the specific review.
- Select “Report Post.”
- Follow the instructions to report your reason why you’d like the post removed.
How do I see my marketplace profile?
To see your own commerce profile:
- Click Marketplace in the left column of News Feed.
- Click Selling in the left menu.
- Click an item you’re selling. If all your items are marked as sold, click Show listings in the top right.
- Click your name.
How do I remove one star rating on Facebook Marketplace?
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click edit page.
- Click update page info.
- Click edit to the right of address.
- Make sure “Show this map on your Page and enable check-ins” is NOT selected.
- Click Save Changes.
Can I change a Facebook Marketplace rating?
If the customer has not yet rated you, you can adjust the rating you gave them. The seller’s rating cannot be modified once it has been issued.
How to locate marketplace profile on Facebook
How do I edit a post on Facebook Marketplace?
- From Facebook.com, click Marketplace in the top left.
- Click Selling in the top left.
- Click Manage next to the item you’d like to view or edit and then select Edit Post.
- Edit your item’s details and then click Post.
How to block someone on Facebook marketplace?
How do I remove a bad review on Facebook Marketplace?
How do can I hide a review on Facebook Marketplace?
For many types of Pages, the Reviews tab is on by default, reviews and star ratings are displayed. However,you can hide the Reviews tab if you want.First go to to the Settings section on your Facebook Page and select Edit Page from the left sidebar. Enable or disable reviews on your Facebook page.